Weekly Link Round-Up #14
Busy, busy weekend. I didn’t get a chance to write this on Friday, so I'll get right to it. This is what entertained me this week:
- Accessible can be Beautiful
There is no reason for people to not make a site accessible. So make it happen people.
- Evolve Your User Interface To Educate Your Users
I love those little tips like these examples when you are using a well designed web application.
- Browser Version Timeline
Nice little timeline showing the release period of browser versions.
- Overcoming blankcanvasphobia
I know I have this problem at times. I think sketching with paper and pencil is a great cure.
- CSS Gradient Text Effect
Nice little gradient text effect. Just one simple image.
- Yahoo Implements OpenID; Massive Win For The Project
This is big news for OpenID. If they can get a few other big name companies to implement it, I think it may really take off.
- The Internet Party: What Happens When Google's Parents Leave Town for the Weekend?
Very entertaining video. Well worth the 5 minutes.
- Tell the CSS WG what you want from CSS3
Help the CSS Working Group set the priorities for CSS3